mardi 20 mars 2007

TV program 4


That is an episode of my TV program see from the point of view of Luke.Yesterday it was a big day. It began in the morning at my restaurant, I was making out the invoices for my clients when Kirk decided to serve himself coffee as if I could not serve my clients. When I saw it, I was shocked. When he came back behind the counter I asked him why he was doing it. He answered to me that he saw Lorelai do it the other day. Do you believe it? After, I had to ask him to get out of my corner. At this moment Lorelai and Rory came in the restaurant. They came from a trip for Rory is 21st birthday. I was happy to see them. So I went to meet them to know how their trip was. I quickly understood that I was not sure if I would know all the details of this mother and son trip. But I went to sit with them to listen to what they had to say about this trip. It look like a good trip a very nice trip. From my point of view a little bit too much focus on Number 21 but a nice trip. That was just the morning. In the day, I saw the mother of my child and later when I saw Lorelai in her wedding dress, I could not say to her that I had a child.

1 commentaire:

marria a dit…

Hey guys do you wanna get this show with all episodes. If yes then go ahead and Download Gilmore Girls Episodes with high quality. So enjoy guys with this great show.